Official firmware #100055 for SM-G570M - SAMSUNGGalaxy J5 Prime
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SM-G570M. The firmware code is TMM from MEXICO. The product comes with PDA version G570MUBS6CSH4, CSC version G570MUWT6CSH2, MODEM version G570MUBS6CSH3. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Oreo 8.0.0. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SM-G570M_1_20190826213001_94p1tbw6hu_fac
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 2.26 GiB
- Model Samsung SM-G570M
- Operating system Android Oreo 8.0.0
- PDA/AP Version G570MUBS6CSH4
- CSC Version G570MUWT6CSH2
- MODEM/CP Version G570MUBS6CSH3
- Description Movistar
- Hash 99352c96b748567922bb607c24c918
2.Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.