Official firmware #136008 for GT-S6800 - SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace Advance
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy Ace Advance, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-S6800. The firmware code is XFV from SOUTH AFRICA. The product comes with PDA version S6800XXMJ2, CSC version S6800XFVMJ1, MODEM version S6800XXMH1. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Gingerbread 2.3.6. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-S6800_XFV_1_20131025110030_3ln0ulf9co
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 199.01 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-S6800
- Operating system Android Gingerbread 2.3.6
- PDA/AP Version S6800XXMJ2
- CSC Version S6800XFVMJ1
- MODEM/CP Version S6800XXMH1
- Region XFV
- Description Vodacom, 8ta, Vodacom Lesotho, MTN, Cell C, Virgin
- Hash de1a1c666fce6b691f430e7a18f56b50
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.