Official firmware #154371 for SCV40 - SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SCV40. The firmware code is KDI from JAPAN. The product comes with PDA version SCV40KDU1CTE2, CSC version SCV40QDI1CTE2, MODEM version SCV40KDU1CTE2. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Q 10. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SCV40_2_20200514123703_5rzgjhvbwp_fac
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 4.24 GiB
- Model Samsung SCV40
- Operating system Android Q 10
- PDA/AP Version SCV40KDU1CTE2
- CSC Version SCV40QDI1CTE2
- MODEM/CP Version SCV40KDU1CTE2
- Region KDI
- Description KDDI
- Hash 27a1cbbd569c9b7590604b84ab7ca922
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.