Official firmware #162849 for SM-A7070 - SAMSUNG Galaxy A70s
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A70s, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SM-A7070. The firmware code is CHC from CHINA. The product comes with PDA version A7070ZCU3BTF3, CSC version A7070CHC3BTF3, MODEM version A7070ZCU3BTF3. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Q 10. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SM-A7070_2_20200618114603_3j4384une9_fac
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 4.7 GiB
- Model Samsung SM-A7070
- Operating system Android Q 10
- PDA/AP Version A7070ZCU3BTF3
- CSC Version A7070CHC3BTF3
- MODEM/CP Version A7070ZCU3BTF3
- Region CHC
- Description Unknown
- Hash 09375dc8371b322dd2d94b4087c0cf21
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.