Official firmware #168630 for SM-A8050 - SAMSUNG Galaxy A80 2019
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A80 2019, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SM-A8050. The firmware code is TGY from HONG KONG. The product comes with PDA version A8050ZHU3BTF7, CSC version A8050TGY3BTF7, MODEM version A8050ZHU3BTF7. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Q 10. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SM-A8050_2_20200630150733_afqylro3cr_fac
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 4.12 GiB
- Model Samsung SM-A8050
- Operating system Android Q 10
- PDA/AP Version A8050ZHU3BTF7
- CSC Version A8050TGY3BTF7
- MODEM/CP Version A8050ZHU3BTF7
- Region TGY
- Description CSL, 3, PCCW, CMHK, SMC, CTM, SmarTone
- Hash b66a879552c204ddd201b51305b5a12d
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.