Official firmware #1697 for GT-I9060M - SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Neo
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-I9060M. The firmware code is COM from COLOMBIA. The product comes with PDA version I9060MUBU0APG2, CSC version I9060MUWA0APG1, MODEM version I9060MUBU0APG1. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android KitKat 4.4.4. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-I9060M_1_20160722172214_5s3s8z96rp
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 615.59 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-I9060M
- Operating system Android KitKat 4.4.4
- PDA/AP Version I9060MUBU0APG2
- CSC Version I9060MUWA0APG1
- MODEM/CP Version I9060MUBU0APG1
- Description Comcel
- Hash b0b9ea652d2c9d66a54873effa04ed8d
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.