Official firmware #2154 for GT-I9100P - SAMSUNG Galaxy S2
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S2, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-I9100P. The firmware code is LPM from FRANCE. The product comes with PDA version I9100PXXLSQ, CSC version I9100PLPMLS5, MODEM version I9100PBULS2. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-I9100P_LPM_1_20130628170613_bl3p2c4lcn
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 565.27 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-I9100P
- Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- PDA/AP Version I9100PXXLSQ
- CSC Version I9100PLPMLS5
- MODEM/CP Version I9100PBULS2
- Description La Poste Mobile
- Hash c814207a17979e287594176fdce8097d
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.