Official firmware #2161 for GT-I9100P - SAMSUNG Galaxy S2
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S2, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-I9100P. The firmware code is XEF from FRANCE. The product comes with PDA version I9100PXXLSU, CSC version I9100PXEFLS3, MODEM version I9100PXXLS8. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-I9100P_XEF_1_20130809114044_kxmx8tob3j
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 556.19 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-I9100P
- Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- PDA/AP Version I9100PXXLSU
- CSC Version I9100PXEFLS3
- MODEM/CP Version I9100PXXLS8
- Description Orange, SFR, BOUYGTEL, FREE
- Hash 19c0471b0d3c4c1fa9cda0b4a001af8
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.