Official firmware #2197 for GT-I9105 - SAMSUNG Galaxy S2 Plus
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-I9105. The firmware code is ATA from . The product comes with PDA version I9105XXUBMH4, CSC version I9105ATABMH4, MODEM version I9105XXUBMH2. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-I9105_ATA_1_20130830110252_98pt24s86i
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 908.73 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-I9105
- Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- PDA/AP Version I9105XXUBMH4
- CSC Version I9105ATABMH4
- MODEM/CP Version I9105XXUBMH2
- Description Unknown
- Hash de1aeb45d347f4a22595da4907e49c6a
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.