Official firmware #26497 for SM-A500L - SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 LTE
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A5 LTE, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SM-A500L. The firmware code is LUC from KOREA. The product comes with PDA version A500LKLU1CQC1, CSC version A500LLUC1CQC1, MODEM version A500LKLU1CPG8. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SM-A500L_1_20170320104152_xfseo47q4m_fac
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 2.03 GiB
- Model Samsung SM-A500L
- Operating system Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- PDA/AP Version A500LKLU1CQC1
- CSC Version A500LLUC1CQC1
- MODEM/CP Version A500LKLU1CPG8
- Description LG U+
- Hash 3a8c6ed14914dd26319ad0ce657af9d
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.