Official firmware #2672 for GT-I9228 - SAMSUNG Galaxy Note
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy Note, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-I9228. The firmware code is CHN from CHINA. The product comes with PDA version I9228ZMBMC2, CSC version I9228CHMBMC2, MODEM version I9228ZMBMC2. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-I9228_CHN_1_20130320160207_wc7x26szk8
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 770.07 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-I9228
- Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- PDA/AP Version I9228ZMBMC2
- CSC Version I9228CHMBMC2
- MODEM/CP Version I9228ZMBMC2
- Region CHN
- Description Unknown
- Hash aa43ad41c67b12c0537781511f4df79c
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.