Official firmware #300 for GT-B5330 - SAMSUNG Galaxy Chat
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy Chat, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-B5330. The firmware code is CHN from CHINA. The product comes with PDA version B5330ZCAMG2, CSC version B5330CHNAMG2, MODEM version B5330ZCMG2. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-B5330_CHN_1_20130716094934_k4hxayugop
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 390.1 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-B5330
- Operating system Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
- PDA/AP Version B5330ZCAMG2
- CSC Version B5330CHNAMG2
- MODEM/CP Version B5330ZCMG2
- Description Unknown
- Hash 1acf3278d290e0f0242acd71e3e0923e
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.