Official firmware #41406 for GT-P6800 - SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 7.7
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one GT-P6800. The firmware code is EUR from GREECE. The product comes with PDA version P6800DXLP8, CSC version P6800OLBLP7, MODEM version P6800DXLP7. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name GT-P6800_XEV_1_20121101182708_qy94l3nh63
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 568.63 MiB
- Model Samsung GT-P6800
- Operating system Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
- PDA/AP Version P6800DXLP8
- CSC Version P6800OLBLP7
- MODEM/CP Version P6800DXLP7
- Description WIND GR, Vodafone GR, Cosmote
- Hash 9389108b35fc448770b6a9f24c17e7c7
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.