Official firmware #66866 for SM-A510K - SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 2016
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SM-A510K. The firmware code is KTC from KOREA. The product comes with PDA version A510KKKU2CSA1, CSC version A510KKTC2CSA1, MODEM version A510KKKU2CSA1. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Nougat 7.0. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SM-A510K_1_20190110172153_gihdw0jvdg
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 1.35 GiB
- Model Samsung SM-A510K
- Operating system Android Nougat 7.0
- PDA/AP Version A510KKKU2CSA1
- CSC Version A510KKTC2CSA1
- MODEM/CP Version A510KKKU2CSA1
- Description KT Roaming
- Hash 925e4bc8994c3e8ac78c76de6176cbb0
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.