Official firmware #7667 for SCH-P709 - SAMSUNG Galaxy 5.8 Mega
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy 5.8 Mega, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SCH-P709. The firmware code is CTC from CHINA. The product comes with PDA version P709KEUCNK1, CSC version P709CTCCNK1, MODEM version P709KEUCNK1. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SCH-P709_CTC_1_20141124203600_wuhsuytkw6
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 1001.96 MiB
- Model Samsung SCH-P709
- Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- PDA/AP Version P709KEUCNK1
- CSC Version P709CTCCNK1
- MODEM/CP Version P709KEUCNK1
- Region CTC
- Description China Telecom
- Hash daf3009dd07c10e0fa806e73d1fd7a73
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.