Official firmware #7686 for SCV32 - SAMSUNG Galaxy A8
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A8, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SCV32. The firmware code is KDI from JAPAN. The product comes with PDA version SCV32KDU1CQK3, CSC version SCV32KDI1CQK3, MODEM version SCV32KDU1CQK3. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Nougat 7.0. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SCV32_2_20171110083040_vwlkec3j6r
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 1.75 GiB
- Model Samsung SCV32
- Operating system Android Nougat 7.0
- PDA/AP Version SCV32KDU1CQK3
- CSC Version SCV32KDI1CQK3
- MODEM/CP Version SCV32KDU1CQK3
- Description KDDI
- Hash 5efc439ffd249b4f6bca5c35154f1ded
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.