Official firmware #87556 for SCV36 - SAMSUNG Galaxy S8
Download the latest firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S8, but don’t forget to check whether the model number of your smartphone corresponds to the indicated one SCV36. The firmware code is KDI from JAPAN. The product comes with PDA version SCV36KDU1CSF4, CSC version SCV36KDI1CSF4, MODEM version SCV36KDU1CSF4. The operating system version of the given firmware is Android Pie 9. Full tutorial how to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices here
- File name SCV36_2_20190621094527_ts81jhhcjz_fac
- Firmware type 4 files
- File size 3.38 GiB
- Model Samsung SCV36
- Operating system Android Pie 9
- PDA/AP Version SCV36KDU1CSF4
- CSC Version SCV36KDI1CSF4
- MODEM/CP Version SCV36KDU1CSF4
- Region KDI
- Description KDDI
- Hash af9e88caaa64aecc7cd6ff8ceafb8648
2. Press to download
Just a moment...
- Download to your PC: Odin 3 latest version.
- Next extract the firmware file.
- You should get 1 (if 1 file, choose it here) or 5 (if 5 file, choose it here) file:
- AP: "System & Recovery"
- CP: "Modem & Radio"
- CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- HOME_CSC_***: "Country & Region & Operator"
- Add all files to Odin 3.
- If you want to do a clean flash, use CSC_*** either use HOME_CSC_*** to keep your data and apps.
- Now turn off your phone and enter the Download mode. How to do all methods:
- Press and hold the Power key , the Volume UP button and the Bixby key.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys and then connect a USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power key ,the Volume down button and the Home key.
- Connect a USB cable, then press and hold the Bixby button and the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume UP button.
- Then connect your device to PC, Odin should detect your phone and COM port number will appear on the screen.
- Please specify only the F.Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Finally press the Start key. Your phone will now restart and disconnect from the PC.