Meet the Galaxy F62 with a 7,000mAh battery and flagship Exynos 9825 processor

Samsung today announced the launch of the Galaxy F62 in India. Advertising promises flagship performance and greater efficiency, and here's why. The smartphone features a 7nm Exynos 9825 processor, which consists of two Mongoose M4 CPU cores, two Cortex-A75 CPU cores, four Cortex-A55 CPU cores, and the Mali-G76 MP12 GPU. 
The Galaxy F62 has a 32MP front camera and a quad-camera setup at the rear with a 64MP main lens, a 12MP ultra-wide lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth lens. Both the front camera and the rear camera can record 4k video. The smartphone also boasts a 7,000mAh battery, comes with a Type C 25W charger, and supports reverse charging
.

The Galaxy F62 features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display with FHD+ and is protected with Gorilla Glass 3+. The smartphone is 9.5 mm thick and weighs only 218 grams. The Galaxy F62 works on Android 11 and One UI 3.1. It also features 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, dual-SIM card slot, a side-mounted fingerprint reader,  GPS, LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Galaxy F62 comes in three colors: Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey.

The smartphone can boast the AltZLife feature that allows users to quickly switch to private mode(Secure Folder) by double-clicking on the power key. The Galaxy F62 is the first Galaxy F protected with Knox Security. It also features Samsung Pay (NFC).

The Galaxy F62 is available in two variants. The 6/128GB variant costs INR 23,999 (about $330) and the 8GB/128GB variant costs INR 25,999 (about $358). The smartphone will be available on Flipkart, Reliance Digital and My Jio retail stores, Samsung's official website, and select retail stores starting from February 22, 12 PM. Customers can buy the Galaxy F62 for just 70% of the price via the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program powered by Galaxy Forever. After a year, they can either switch to a newer Galaxy smartphone or keep the Galaxy F62 and pay the remaining 30% of the original price. What's more, Samsung is offering INR 2500 cashback on purchases made with ICICI Bank credit and debit cards.

0 Comments

  • 148
  • 15.02.2021

to post a comment.

To Top
GDPR