Galaxy F62 is already available for purchase in India with very good deals

Samsung officially announced the Galaxy F62 launch last week. The mid-range smartphone is already available for purchase in Indian. The 6GB/128GB variant costs INR 23,999, while the 8GB/128GB variant costs INR 25,999. The smartphone can be purchased on Flipkart.com, Reliance Digital and My Jio retail stores, Samsung.com, and some other retail stores. Customers can get the Galaxy F62 for 70% of its actual price under the Galaxy Forever program. After a year of use, they can keep the phone and pay the remaining 30% of the price, or choose a newer Galaxy smartphone. Moreover, Samsung is offering INR 2,500 cashback on purchases made with ICICI Bank credit and debit cards, and up to INR 10,000 in benefits when purchasing a smartphone from Reliance Digital or My Jio stores.

The Galaxy F62 runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1. The smartphone features a 7nm Exynos 9825 processor, a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O display with FHD+, and a 7000mAh battery. It boasts a 64MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, a 5MP macro camera, a 5MP depth camera, and a 32MP front camera. Both the front and the rear cameras can record 4K video at 30fps. The Galaxy F62 has 6GB/8GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, dual-SIM card slot, GPS, LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack.

0 Comments

  • 35
  • 22.02.2021

to post a comment.

To Top
GDPR