- Turn off the device .
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume up key for a few seconds.
- If it dont work try press and hold the Home key, the Volume Up button and the Power key.
- When the Samsung or Android logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Next, "Recovery mode menu" will appear on the screen.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys and the Power button.
- Then, choose "Yes - delete all user data".
- Finally, select "Reboot system now".
- Excellent! As a result of a Hard Reset, your data cannot be restored.
Log in to post a comment.