- Press the Power button to turn off the phone .
- Then, press and hold the Power key, the Volume Up key, and the Home Button for a few seconds.
- The process starts when the Samsung or Android logo appears .
- Next, release all the buttons.
- The Recovery mode menu will appear on the screen.
- Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Power button and the Volume key.
- Next, click on "Yes - delete all user data".
- To confirm the process, select "Reboot system now".
- Good job! As a result of a Hard Reset, your data cannot be restored.
Log in to post a comment.