- Turn off the phone by pressing the Power key.
- Press and hold the Power key, the Volume up key, and the Bixby button for a few seconds.
- When the Samsung or Android logo appears on the screen, release all the keys.
- Now, the Recovery mode menu will appear on the display.
- Use the Power button and the Volume key to select "Wipe data/factory reset".
- Then, choose "Yes - delete all user data".
- Finally, tap on "Reboot system now".
- Nice work! As a result of a Hard Reset, your data cannot be restored.
Log in to post a comment.