- Turn off your device .
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume up button for a few seconds.
- Then, press the Power button while holding down the previous keys.
- When the Recovery mode menu appears on the screen, release all the keys.
- In the Recovery mode menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Power button and the Volume key.
- Finally, select "Yes - delete all user data" and "Reboot system now".
- Your device will now restart.
- Well done! As a result of a Hard Reset, your data cannot be restored.
Log in to post a comment.